11 Jun 2014

Rubbish!

When I started blogging in 2005, I blogged almost daily right up until July last year.  And now look at the pattern!!!  Grim, right?
With me absolutely embracing the 9-5 these days, my leisure time is of a premium.  But I'm still very much a part of the craft world.  Infact I'm at the Doncaster racecourse Summer Crafting even 10/11/12 July plus the craft event at Excel in london, Sept.
I have projects to share, I promise.  I think I need to split myself in two now, though!
I'll catch up soon, lovelies x

2 comments:

Carole Z said...

HI Kirsty, well I won't be at either of these shows to say hello, but looking forward to you getting crafty online again :) hugs Carole Z X

zunaira mehar said...

Fantastic - I need to certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no difficulty navigating suggests all the tabs also as associated info ended up being genuinely simple to accomplish to accessibility. I lately discovered what I hoped for just prior to you realize it in any way.
Cardsharing Server