13 May 2014

The Gift of Giving

I want to do nice things for people who have been kind to me before I shut the studio and move to Aberdeen.

My friend Sheilagh has NEVER seen her grandchildren altogether in one room before due to family living apart.  I wanted to get them together, unbeknown to her, for a photo that (i hoped) would make her happy.  This happened last week and tonight I delivered the photo to her as a sweet surprise.

She was gobsmacked.

Im delighted with how the picture came out but it was made such a pleasure with the kids co-operation......they were fantastic cousins and siblings!

Who can I surprise next?

BritBlog
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket
wigan, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan, newborn photgorapher, fine art photographer, childrens photographer wigan  

1 comment:

Andie said...

That's an incredible gift wow! X