4 Mar 2013

Online Photo courses and £20 sessions at my studio

I ran a number of these last year and since then, there have been over 60 students who have gone on to shoot in Manual mode.  They learnt how to do this in a way that wasn't difficult to read nor understand.  This is because I teach it in Layman's terms without technical jargon that makes you go cross eyed.  Uh-huh, yes I do

After what feels like 493871574576 emails over the last few months, I have been cajoled into starting another.  Therefore I will be running another course starting the 17th March and encourage those who took the course last year to take a refresher, too - if they so wish.

The spaces are limited for new students because I need to devote my time into marking assignments so please email me HERE to bag a spot.

To read what other people thought of previous courses (and to see some of their work from their assignments) go HERE

Also, at my sweet little studio - tucked in the depths of Wigan, I am running my £20 photo sessions again.  This who missed out might want to bob along and take advantage of having the kids enjoying a session with me.  I make it fun, I really do.

This young lady looks so wonderful with a simple, charming smile.  

I do not encourage cheesy grins - they are not what our children do all the time unless you say smile and they do so with the most unnatural toothy gurn!  Although I do love natural outbursts of laughter, like the family below.  The older brother and his 4 younger siblings were incredibly infectious today and this winning photos not only became their session special but also a huge 40x30 inch canvas.  

My cup runs over with happiness when I see laughter like this.
 

BritBlogCrafty Blogs
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket


photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, ladies camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan

No comments: