28 Feb 2013

Shooting in Paradise

Ive been waiting ever so patiently to access very able models and an incredible location through Shooting Beauty.  Aptly, the name of the venue was Paradise in NW London; a place of such incredible lushness, I thought I was hallucinating and that unicorns and rainbows would come leaping from every corner.

I came here because I wanted to hone in on a few lighting skills and so coming to London to shoot this way was such a huge investment for me.  We are talking epic proportions of saving up and eating lima beans and grubs from  the gutter to pay for it. Little did I know that tuition was not forthcoming but, with the skills I already had to hand, it meant that I was only a soupcon disappointed.  And I mean out of 100, its marginal by 0.000001 percent.  I pretty much did all of this on my own and this deserves a quick breathe on my nails - of which I shall polish upon my ample and womanly bosom.  Go Kirsty.

The two adorbs models I worked with, Laura Jean and Emma were outstanding and took direction most graciously.  My portfolio needs some feisty wow factor shots and out of all my images of them both, these two really spoke to me.

This is Emma of whom has legs that go on for 36 miles


And Laura Jean, whose intense gazes were gob smacking

Believe me, Im a approx 4386572436754360676567013 miles from the levels I need to achieve but step by step and pose by pose, I will get there.  And if I don't get any work from these two images alone, Im going to go and get a job developing photos in Max Spielemann and lob my camera in the bloody bin.

I'll share some more images tomorrow but for now, I need to get some serious zzzzzzzzzzzz's before I collapse in a heap on the floor.

Laters, taters.
BritBlogCrafty Blogs
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket


photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, ladies camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

The camera nowadays does the work and who has the money for others to use it like this?99 prevent of its struggle to pay bills never mind dress like that and pretend to be special when we are not!!!!!

Debo said...

Incredible photos, Kirsty! I really love the second one - breathtaking!

Sharon said...

Amazing pictures, Kirsty - beautiful! XX

Kirsty Wiseman said...

Oh anonymous, seriously? You strange character. Welcome to the fashion industry where advertising make up, hair and clothing is worth millions.
Your callous and indignant messages prove how wickedly mindless and spiteful you are.
This is a happy place, now take your rain cloud and get wet somewhere else.

Anonymous said...

What a grey old world we would live in if anonymous was in charge! We have always needed beauty in our lives, through nature, art, fashion, photography, the theatre or whatever. Even in the bleakest of times (like now) in fact maybe even more so.

I think these look great, really atmospheric especially the second one,

Colette x.

Judi said...

Oh Anon, you do disappoint me, surely you should realise every one of God's creatures is special!!! Some of us more special than others!

It is up to the individual how and what they spend their hard earned cash on and if people choose to spend it on fabulous photo shoots - from the likes of amazing talents like Kirsty - to further their careers, then good luck to them!

Yes we are living in tough times, so all the more reason to have fun, be a little frivolous sometimes and blooming well enjoy life - we are only here once! All the more reason to be nice to people so that we can love and be loved while we are here!

Kirsty, what can I say? (Quite a lot apparently!) But about your photo's - OMG!!! Totally, totally amazing doesn't even come close! If you don't get serious modelling work from this then the modelling world is blind! I LOVE what you have done, I wish I had half your talent!

Take no notice of the wicked witch, she will destroy herself with her own wickedness and bitterness!

Keep up your utterly fabulous and awesome work, we all love you for who you are! Just remember us when you are rich and famous LOL!!!

Lots of love

Judi xx

Chloe C Photography said...

Wow you really have a great way of writing and speaking about your work= from a fellow photographer who has shot with Shooting Beauty. simply stunning work! :)

Kate said...

Laura Jean's picture is amazing, glossy magazine stuff!! Go Kirsty!!!!!!!!!!!

Carole Z said...

Amazing, fabulous, incredible photos Kirsty. They are fantastic - I especially like the one of Laura Jean, you should be really proud of your work, Carole Z X

Carole Z said...

Amazing, fabulous, incredible photos Kirsty. They are fantastic - I especially like the one of Laura Jean, you should be really proud of your work, Carole Z X

Jaki Morris said...

Fuck off anonymous

I'm writing that because I know you won't publish but it might make you smile

You just keep doing what you're doing girl and fuck the knockers. They're lovely knockers though

I love ya and so do millions of others
Jaki

Anonymous said...

Wow! Adore the use of colour in both shots.

Sorry every post seems to have some idiot casting unfair judgement and personal insults for no reason but spite...my god, I WISH the camera did all the work! Just started my adventure in DSLR photography and I can ALMOST shoot a slightly in-focus object outdoors...yay me! Saving up for your online course!

love your blog!
Gemma

Anonymous said...

Wow! Adore the use of colour in both shots.

Sorry every post seems to have some idiot casting unfair judgement and personal insults for no reason but spite...my god, I WISH the camera did all the work! Just started my adventure in DSLR photography and I can ALMOST shoot a slightly in-focus object outdoors...yay me! Saving up for your online course!

love your blog!
Gemma